Flipping Lincoln Avenue: We're in deep now
JUST A QUICK WALK-THROUGH TO SHOW YOU OUR PROGRESS.
There is a ton going on at the house and a million decisions to make at every turn. There's too much happening to focus on anything in particular, so I'm just going to give you a quick overview.
So once we figured out the angles of where we want the vines, we drilled holes and inserted these large eyehooks. The string and red chalk lines indicate the level line. I got the beloved job of drilling and installing them (in 90 degree heat). Once the vines are up, I'll show you guys the whole process in a bit more detail.
We chose a light gray ceramic tile with some nice dimension to it. The grout we chose is also a light gray so it will be monochromatic. And the counters are called "Icy". They are sort of 60's retro with flecks of sparkly silver.
KNOW ANYONE THAT'S INTERESTED IN FLIPPING HOMES? PLEASE SHARE OUR BLOG.
1. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Be brave...begin
2. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Yikes, this place is a mess
3. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Fun with tack strips
4. Flipping LIncoln Ave: Demo Day
5. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Ready Set Go!
7. Flipping Lincoln Ave: We're In Deep Now
Thank you so much for your support.