Meth Shack or Construction Zone?
This is not for the faint of heart, people.
Oh my gosh, guys. This place seems to be more of a demolition zone every time I go there. But, believe it or not, we are making progress. Last week was a BIG week. Take a look.
take a walk through the mess with me. watch this video (below)
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????
Disaster of the Week
First, we stumbled upon a tree stump that was about 3 feet in diameter. I got the lovely task of digging around it so the Stump Grinder (yes, that is a profession) could find the edges and grind it out. In the process, he (the Stump Grinder) ground through a water link and gas line. Lucky for us PGE was out front retro fitting the whole street, so they hooked us up!
In the time it took to get my butt in gear to write this, the dry wall went up. Well, its in the process. Oh my word! The transformation is sublime.
WE'LL BE BACK SOON WITH MORE UPDATES. SOME COME JOIN US, WON'T YOU?
KNOW ANYONE THAT'S INTERESTED IN FLIPPING HOMES? PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH THEM.
1. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Be brave...begin
2. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Yikes, this place is a mess
3. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Fun with tack strips
4. Flipping LIncoln Ave: Demo Day
5. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Ready Set Go!
6. Flipping Lincoln Ave: Up You Go
7. Flipping Lincoln Ave: We're Deep In Now
8. Flipping Lincoln Ave: In Over Our Heads